Japonicus shrimp feed
Lucky Star dedicates 20+ years experience in the R&D of a speciality feed for Japonicus shrimp culture. Through continuous nutritional studies and practical tests based on Japanese cultural conditions the feed successfully meet the growth requirement in Japanese market.
- Highly attractive especially under low water temperature. Record suggests Penaeid Japonicus consume >1% biomass daily under 16 C
- Naturally pure marine based ingredients. Do not contain land animal, avian and mammal proteins.
- Optimal protein source for digestion and improved growth, survival and feed conversion ratio
- Absence of artificial binder without compensating feed retention
- Rich in Vitamin and micro nutrients to improve tolerance against pathogenic or climatic fluctuation stress
- Contain highly digestive protein to effectively convert into growth factor
Penaeid shrimp species. P. Japonicus, P. Monodon, L. Vannamei
More nutritional spec and feeding suggestion may be updated regularly and are available for collection via email or contact your nearest dealer or sales representative